"Heat Wave" - As this painting evolved, it reminded me of that feeling you get when you reach the ocean after running barefoot across the hot sand. That immediate sense of relief and relaxation that comes from something as simple as dipping your toe into the cool water.
This print is a reproduction of my original 12" x 24" abstract painting in various shades of teal, peachy pinks, and just enough metallic copper peeking through.
- Printed on archival quality paper and ready to frame.
- Signed by the artist.
- Production Time - Please allow 5-7 business days for printing and packing before shipping.
- Shipping - Shipping speed and cost will vary based on shipping service chosen at checkout. 11"x14" and smaller are shipped flat. Larger sizes are shipped rolled.
- Frame and mat not included. Watermark will be removed on print. More sizes may be available upon request.
- Final image is of a different print, included for size reference only.
© Kate Shore 2019 | Due to differences in monitor settings, colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.