One of the coolest experiences I’ve ever had was kayaking at night during comb jelly season—every time the paddle hit the water, dozens of comb jellies would light up, creating a gorgeous glow on the water.
The sky was clear, and I saw more shooting stars than I ever had in my life. I wanted this painting to reflect the amazing show that nature puts on once the sun goes down on every night.
This print is a reproduction of a portion of my original painting titled "Bioluminescent".
- Printed on archival quality paper and ready to frame.
- Signed by the artist.
- Production Time - Please allow 5-7 business days for printing and packing before shipping.
- Shipping - Shipping speed and cost will vary based on shipping service chosen at checkout. 11"x14" and smaller are shipped flat. Larger sizes are shipped rolled.
- Frame and mat not included. Watermark will be removed on print. More sizes available upon request.
- Final image is of a different print, included for size reference only.
© Kate Shore 2019 | Due to differences in monitor settings, colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.