A couple times a year, I clean out my studio and offer some of my not-quite-perfect items at a discount. The imperfections are small (like, barely noticeable) but the savings are big! Get all the details below.
The sale is exclusively for email subscribers, so make sure you're on the list to get access!
WHEN IS THE SALE?
The sale starts at 8:00am EST on Saturday, June 27th until 11:00 pm EST on Sunday, June 28th. I’ll be sure to send you a reminder before it starts!
WHAT'S IN THE SALE?
See a preview of what's coming in the pics throughout this blog post. There’s a huge variety of items that end up in the sale, and for a variety of reasons.
- Sample items, including zipper pouches, canvases, and paper prints
- Prints that have been discontinued
- Hand-painted necklaces with minor defects, or that were created as samples
- Christmas ornaments left over from last year
- A few originals that have been hanging around and are still looking for their new home
- And more!
What is considered an imperfection?
I have been told that I’m probably the only one who notices these things, and hopefully that’s true! On necklaces, it may be a small scratch in the paint. On prints, it’s usually that the colors are slightly off and don’t look quite right.
All items will have any imperfections noted in their listings and included in the photos.
- All Studio Sale items are sold as-is and all sales are final.
- No additional discounts may be used on Studio Sale orders.
- First come first served - no holds, pre-orders, dibs, etc.
- The first 10 orders will come with a free 5x7 mystery print! Prints are chosen at random based on what's available, but if you've purchased from me before, I'll make sure it's not one you already have.
- This sale is exclusive to email subscribers. Not on the list? Sign up here!
Helpful tips!!A lot of these items are one of a kind, so once it's gone it's gone. Here are a couple things you can do to give you a better chance of snagging the one you have your eye on!
- Go ahead and create an account on the website and log in before the sale starts. This will save time at checkout by already having your contact and shipping info filled in.
- Putting an item in your cart does not reserve it for you (meaning someone else could have it in their cart, too!). If there's a piece you really want, go ahead and check out.
- If you're purchasing multiple items, consider checking out one item at a time. If you do make multiple purchases shipping to the same address, I will combine them and refund any shipping overages to you.
Any questions? Contact me here, and I'll see you at the sale!
Want access? Get on the list here!